Friday, June 24, 2011

Old Fridge, New Look

My fridge doesn't match my stove. It's a puky yellow color. And one of the handles is missing a part, so it cuts me if I move wrong near it.

I saw a neat redo of Shoestring Pavilion's fridge and thought, hey, I didn't know there were a variety of colors of contact paper. So, to Amazon I went. Wow. There's a lot.
So I used my cashed in Swagbucks and got Virtu Black Contact Paper.

When it came, I had a couple false starts, finding out it was better to go from top to bottom to match two pieces than three pieces horizontally. I removed the handles and now open the fridge by pulling at the top. Bonus is that my kids can't open the fridge, haha!


I'm very happy with it!

Before:


After:
The butterflies are magnets that were a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment